Monday, October 24, 2011

"The Pinnacles" Fuzzyhatjon's photos about Thames, New Zealand (how do you accent kuaotunu)

Preview of Fuzzyhatjon's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Thames, New Zealand Entry Title: "The Pinnacles" Entry: "A lot has been going on in Jonathan-Land. That is not meant to be taken in any sick way. I will have to leave most of it out, however, for various reasons, and keep it short (hmm, must have had a few beer when I was writing this). My "mo" is coming along well. I look like a pervert. Ohh, the mo thing is part of "movember". I am growing a mo and raising money for cancer. I got my first donation from the person that talked me into it (note from the future: very few of you other lazy cheap pricks donated anything. For shame!! Though I did get enough do natations to get into a draw which I didn't win. ****). Went hiking/camping at the "Pinnacles" on the weekend with some folks from work (well, our Auckland office, anyway), one guy was even a recent (almost) U of A civil grad! We climbed up 500m to get to the top over a number of kilometers with packs strapped to our backs. My legs are killing me. I am so glad I brough a back-pack instead of a "wheeled monstrocity". Also glad I brought a good sleeping bag with a compression sac (yeah, yeah, thanks fluff). Other key items that helped out: -micro-fiber towel -mag-light -Day pack (detachable from my large pack) My old mag-light bit the dust, so I unfortunately had to shell out for another ...

Hint Dyson Vacuum For Kids Honeywell Gun Safe Guide








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。